Zoneworks® XT is a real-time, automatic monitoring & testing system for Exit & Emergency luminaires to assist in meeting mandated testing and reporting requirements.
With over 700 Zoneworks sites across Australia, Clevertonics has unrivaled experience in project delivery and a network of expert support on the ground, supporting every installed system.
Benefits of Zoneworks XT
- Automatic topology management with self-healing mesh communications resulting in less backbone hardware.
- Unattended commissioning which is a huge time saving for contractors during installation
- New converged network interface which is more flexible and less expensive for large sites.
- Web-based software interface that offers increased flexibility.
- New suite of compliance and repair reports that are easy to use and accessible from almost any mobile device or PC.
- Peace of mind that your site is compliant from the very start
- On-site training for the Facilities Manager and the Maintenance Contractor
- On-going system support through Advantage Lifetime Support to help deliver the best outcome using the Zoneworks system
- New platform which is scalable and less expensive for small sites
Automatic Topology management
The XT Controllers always attempt to communicate with an exit or emergency light directly, but if they can’t then it will use other fittings to do that for them. Periodically the XT Controller will check the status of the network and automatically change the communications pathway if required. This dynamic repeating capability results in more robust networks that are essentially self-healing if conditions change over time.
Zoneworks exit and emergency lighting can be commissioned into the XT Controllers prior to the XT Controller even being installed or powered up. Once powered up, the XT Controller can be configured to automatically commission new exit and emergency fittings as they are installed.
This drastically simplifies commissioning and relieves one of the biggest time pressures an installing contractor faces as they approach system hand-over deadlines. This is also a major advantage when dealing with remote location and difficult to access sites compared to some other systems that require a completed installation and two people on site to commission each fitting.
Simplified yet more powerful system backbone
It’s simple- install Zoneworks XT exit and emergency luminaires the same way they would be installed in a normal site with a manual test switch. Zoneworks XT Emergency Lighting Controllers are then installed at selected switchboards to communicate with the installed luminaires.
Since launch, Clevertronics has installed over 700 Zoneworks systems and these systems are supported by a dedicated “Advantage Lifetime team” who helps with design and then stays with you all the way through to end-of-life. This is the Clevertonics difference that ensures you will be always supported for the lifetime of the product.
Advantage Lifetime Support – Design through to End-of-Life
Advantage Lifetime Support is a structured Zoneworks system support package that comes with every system, and includes:
- Design assistance
- Relevant system documentation
- Commissioning assistance, full commissioning and system handover and training to client
- Periodic training for system operator including on-line modules
- Free software upgrades
- Recommendations for optimising system
- Ongoing system health checks