The new ARGO IP65 switchable colour weatherproof batten range has been designed with the contractor in mind by offering a batten range with flexibility depending on the project.
ARGO is the real all-rounder covering the key areas that contractors asked us to focus on when designing the range
Cost, Flexibility, Ease of Installation and Availability
The ARGO range is available in 600mm and 1200mm with a motion sensor version also available.
- Standard version – ARGO-1200
- Motion sensor – ARGO-1200-SEN
- Economy Emergency version – ARGO-1200-EM
- LP Premium Emergency version – ARGO-1200-LP (testing options also available)
Features and benefits of the ARGO range
- Easy to install – simple quick connect surface mount bracket, large terminal block and mounting template on each box
- Lighting options – Switchable colour temperature of 3000k, 4000K and 5700k selected from the front of the gear tray.
- Power options – Switchable output that allows you to select low power (19W) or standard (39W) in 1200mm version
- LED lighting – Long life 50,000hr LED strip module
- Motion sensors – Available with Hi/Lo microwave motion sensors to maximise power savings
- Built to last – IP65 weather resistant UV stabilised polycarbonate casing and stainless steel clips to ensure longevity on external environments
- Emergency version – Lithium Iron Phosphate, AS/NZS 2293.3 compliant emergency options in both Economy and LP Premium
- Testing Options – Available in Zoneworks, DALI and CTP system with the LP premium range
- VEU and IPART approvals
The ARGO range is available now at your local wholesaler (look out for the handy batten display in some stores)